Do you think you might want to become a Knight? Get the inside scoop on a typical day at JPII during a Shadow Day. The day is specifically designed to give prospective students a first-hand experience of a full academic day.
- Arrive at JPII by 8:00 a.m. and meet your JPII Student Shadow Ambassador. The admissions team will choose a JPII student for you to shadow, however, if you have a friend who is a current student at JPII, you can shadow him/her.
- Attend a full day of academic classes until 2:30 p.m. This includes eating lunch with your Shadow Ambassador along with the JPII student body.
- Participation in the classroom is encouraged and expected. You will experience extraordinary instruction from our faculty.
- During your visit, individual contact with a teacher, coach, club moderator, or academic department chair may be arranged.
- Shadow days are intended for students who are considering enrollment at JPII for the next academic school year.
- Dress for success and wear gender-appropriate uniform type clothing (polo and khaki pants). You can also wear your current school uniform. Jeans (without holes) and appropriate t-shirts may be worn on Fridays.
Schedule your Shadow Day Visit TODAY!
- A pre-inquiry form must be completed before a Shadow Day Visit can be scheduled: forms.veracross.com/Forms/jp2/PreApplication/Household.aspx
- Schedule your Shadow Day Visit here: https://forms.gle/FV8zTzwSuaXi5C6S9
All visiting students are expected to follow JPII COVID-19 protocols (temperature checks and the wearing of a face mask) to keep the JPII community safe.
Questions? Contact the Admissions Office at (615) 822-2375.